R+Co co-founder and hairdressing legend Garren styled Haley Bennett for the Met Gala 2017 held at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday 1st May. Haley wore a beautifully delicate peach and gold lace dress by Dolce&Gabbana Alta Moda Couture.
Here’s how to recreate the look:
– Start off by washing hair with R+CO SUNSET BLVD Blonde Shampoo + Conditioner
– Spray R+CO GRID Structural Hold Styling Spray evenly on towel dried hair before styling
– Use fingers to scrunch hair using R+CO JACKPOT Styling Crème to encourage natural curl
– Dry hair with a diffuser creating natural texture
– Use a 1/4″ and 5/8″ marcel to curl hair in ringlets set with pin curl clips.
– At the crown of the head pin the curls flat to the head to keep down.
– Once set, use fingers and a comb to separate curls
– Finish style by setting with R+CO OUTER SPACE Flexible Hairspray
– Add desired headpiece
Photo (finished look): Getty Images