Madonna was fearless on the Met Gala red carpet last night in a Jeremy Scott camo top and skirt. Harmonizing with her army-inspired ensemble, Madonna’s hair featured glamourous, full waves that Wella Stylist, Andy LeCompte refers to as “military Barbie chic.” Get the look!
1. Wash and condition hair using Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Reveal Shampoo and Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner.
2. Apply Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Restore Mask for 10 minutes then rinse for healthy and shiny hair.
3. Next, apply Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothening Oil throughout the hair and begin to blow dry.
4. Set the top of the hair with curlers and iron the bottom with a one and a quarter inch straightener.
5. Finish the look by applying Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm throughout. For added volume, tease the top of the hair.
Photo: Getty Images