Sophie Turner stunned the red carpet at the 2017 Met Gala in a beautiful Louis Vuitton gown that illuminated a fierce, external warrior vibe. Juxtaposing the powerful gown, Sophie’s hair featured a simple, modern look that showed off her beautiful, blonde hair. Learn HOW TO!
“Sophie just received a fresh cut and color so I wanted to do something simple and beautiful to allow the quality of her healthy hair speak for itself. I wanted the look to appear as though she just wistfully ran her hand through the front of her hair showcasing a modern yet androgynous feel,” says Christian Wood for Wella Professionals.
1. Wash and condition hair using Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Reveal Shampoo and Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner.
2. Apply Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Reboost Mask for 15 minutes for a moveable, soft touch.
3. Apply one pump of Wella Professionals NEW EIMI Shape Me to protect hair when blow drying as well as to provide shape and hold.
4. Begin to blow dry hair section-by-section using a round brush to create a smooth look with some movement.
5. Next, apply a touch of Wella Professionals EIMI Sculpt Force into the hands first to warm up, and then glide throughout the front of the hair to create a bit of grit and toughness using the fingers to break up the hair.
6. Apply Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist throughout the entire hair for added shine.
7. Finish the look by applying Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm to a toothbrush and then glide over the hair to remove any flyaways.
Photos: Getty Images