Shu Uemura Art of Hair just announced the 15 U.S. semi-finalists in the brand’s Gallery of Style competition where consumers and fellow peers are encouraged to vote for their favorite hairdresser and style!
The global competition is exclusively for hairdressers working at Shu Uemura salons to win a professional photo shoot and immersion in Tokyo, the brand’s city of origin and continued source of inspiration. Below, we give you the direct URL to where the voting will be live from Friday, April 7th through Monday, April 24th!
Some impressive looks, right? Vote for them yourself at www.shuuemuraartofhair-usa.com/gallery-of-style
Each stylist was challenged to interpret the contest theme, “Tokyorama” by bringing to life Tokyo’s fascinating juxtaposition of modern design and traditional architecture creating innovative hairstyles inspired by the diversity of Tokyo’s landscape.
Meet the Semi-Finalists!
1. Karly Cagliani, Matthew Morris, Denver, CO
2. Alexandra Ramirez, The Grand Beauty Spa, Tampa, FL
3. Lauren Sill, LuxeLab, Santa Monica, CA
4. Madison Wade, Matthew Morris, Denver, CO
5. Jasmine Anna, Warren Tricomi, New York, NY
6. Jesse Henry, Wonderland Beauty Parlor, New York, NY
7. Yuki Yasui, Dop Dop, New York, NY
8. Takatoshi Ozawa, Arte Salon, New York, NY
9. Brian Zinno, Antonio Prieto, New York, NY
10. Phillip Rosado, Educe Salon, Orlando, FL
11. Naomi Booth, Bryce Jermain Salon, Minneapolis, MN
12. Cassey Lindell, Lunatic Fringe, Salt Lake City, UT
13. Jaime de la Rosa, Matthew Morris, Denver, CO
14. Dannie Ybarra, Lunatic Fringe Eleventh, Salt Lake City, UT
15. Kirbie Rimmer, Studio Gaven, Franklin, TN
The US Winner of this competition will featured on Estetica Magazine’s Cover celebrating talent and Shu Uemura with our Fall Issue!