Pivot Point International introduces its latest global hairdressing trend collection: Evocative. The looks are revealing, expressive and bold – provoking emotion through styles for the independent, artistic, fashion-forward girl.
Evocative blends diverse worlds into a single provocative visual story—pulling elements from across time regardless of demographics. The collection features “en vogue” hair designs for independent, individual women who embrace their uniqueness, resulting in strong looks with off-beat, avant-garde details in the haircuts, coloring and moving designs.
With strong shapes and soft internal textures for movement, each look has its own focal point and playful elements for multiple styling options.
The Pivot Point Evocative collection is led by Yolly ten Koppel, Global Artistic Director, Pivot Point International and features:
• Hair by Jens Hagenmüller and Sabrina Hagenmüller, Pivot Point Germany
• Hair assistance by Suzanne Slegers, Pivot Point Netherlands
• Makeup by Dino
• Fashion photography by Richard Monsieurs
• Art direction by Danya Shaikh, Pivot Point International
Each of the four models in the Evocative collection offers an international take on the latest trends in hair cutting, coloring and styling.
• Model RACHEL’s reversed-color is lighter at the roots and darker at the ends, adding an unexpected element to her hairstyle.
• Model LENA’s disconnected layers fall over a perimeter “bob” creating a contemporary shape.
• Model LOTTE’s blunt, short and irregular fringe can be styled into an edgy look with the disconnected layers overlapping the shorter hair.
• Model SHAN-SHAN’s strong graphic lines along the perimeter help to emphasize her face shape and unique features, while the disconnected section creates an individual edge.
The Evocative program and Look Book includes step-by-step technical workshops with notes and video, easily accessible by QR codes. Visit pivot-point.com for more information on ordering the complete Evocative collection and education.