Try doing something different today! Here’s a beauty hack from Sam Villa, co-founder of Sam Villa® and Global Artistic Ambassador for Redken 5th Avenue, that could come in handy anywhere from backstage, to a photo shoot, behind the chair and at home – get the steps here!
It’s all about thinking out of the box to keep things interesting, deliver predictable results and add value. Not to mention, it sure does feel good having a few tricks up the sleeve.
Villa uses a can of hairspray to get a perfect roll…something almost EVERYONE has on hand:
– Brush hair with a Sam Villa Artist Series Polishing Paddle Brush.
– Elevate section 90° (as if rolling a half off base curl)
– Spray hair with Redken Forceful 23 hairspray.
– Place the hairspray can at ends and roll down while smoothing ends under.
– Gently remove can, pin to secure and spray again to hold.
Voila – the perfect roll!