This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on ‘Dolcified’ women at Dolce & Gabbana’s FW 2017 Show. Learn HOW TO!
“Here at the Dolce & Gabbana show, it’s all about the entire Dolce family. There’s influencers, clients, models and real people walking in the show. It’s Dolce’s way of celebrating every kind of woman. The hair is being ‘Dolcified’ for each person, while working with each individual client on how they like to wear their hair. In the end, each look will be feminine and soft. Some women will have their hair up, some down, some will have crowns and some will have florals,” says Guido.
GET THE ELEGANT UPDO LOOK!
– Prep hair with All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner to cleanse the hair and add softness and shine.
– Create a center part using a fine-toothed comb.
– Allow hair to air dry. If hair is straight, use a curling iron on the length and around the hairline to add a little bit of soft texture.
– Spray Wind Blown 05 all throughout lengths, ends and at the hairline for a dryspun, windblown texture.
– Pull hair back into a French twist using fingers and secure with several u-shaped pins.
– Use fingers to pull out pieces in the back, towards the front, and to soften side bangs, if needed.
– Add a headband or accessory to add a little flare.