This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido capitalized on the 1940’s at Bottega Veneta’s FW 2017 Show. Learn HOW TO!
“Here at the Bottega show we’re doing a modern take on the 1940’s via a French Twist with a roll at the front. I’ve made the look slightly punky by allowing some pieces to stick out. I’m using Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam for added volume and Wind Blown 05 throughout the lengths for added grip,” explains Guido.
GET THE LOOK:
– Prep hair with All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner to cleanse the hair and add softness and shine.
– Apply Guts 10 Volume Spray Foam, concentrating at the roots of the hair, and throughout the lengths.
– Roughly blow dry hair using fingers.
– Once dry, apply Wind Blown 05 all throughout lengths, ends and at the crown for a dryspun, windblown texture. Brush through your length with a boar bristled brush.
– Pull hair at the crown over to one side of your face, creating a 40’s wave in the front. Set with bobby pins.
– Using a boar bristled brush, pull hair back to nape of the neck and pull up into a French twist. Set with pins.
– Pull out a few pieces using fingers, allowing them to hang loosely for a soft, romantic look.