Add extra love to appointments this week by sharing this textured topknot created by Marisa Villa, Sam Villa ArTeam – learn how to!
Get the look!
• Spray hair with a thermal heat protectant like Redken Iron Shape 11 and curl small sections with a 1” curling iron (curl all hair in the same direction).
• Pull hair back into 3 ponytails at the low, mid and high crown areas. Use a strong hold hairspray and a Sam Villa Signature Series Styling Brush to smooth down flyaways on the sides.
• Going with the bends of the curls in the ponytails, roll into a Mohawk and pin in place.
• Spread the curls apart to cover the elastics and rearrange curls towards the face.
• Use fingers to barrel curl the ends of the 3rd ponytail towards the face, shape and pin. Keep the tension loose and spread out curls to get volume on top.
• Finish with Redken Triple Take 32 for hold.