Adam Selman FW2017 presentation yesterday at the Gallery at Skylight Clarkson Square during New York Fashion Week was flooded with whimsical, textured hairstyles – the fascinating hair looks sported by the models were created by lead stylist James Pecis for Amika. Learn HOW TO!
Get the Look!
1. Spray amika Bombshell Blowout Spray throughout the hair, and dry using the amika Immortal Power-Life Dryer.
2. Create loose curls with the amika 32mm Tourmaline Curler, and spray amika Un.Done Texture Spray from the roots to the ends for extra texture and grip.
3. Separate small strands of curls throughout that will remain loose from the style.
4. Gather hair at the top of the head, positioned towards the corner of the eye, and create a ponytail. Backcomb the length of the pony and roll towards the center. Secure with a French pin.
5. Pin any pieces in the back that are shooting out from the style with bobby pins, and finish the look with amika Touchable Hairspray.