This season, Redken Global Creative Director Guido created mesmerizing princess hair looks using magnificent hair accessories at FW2017 Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda Couture Show. Learn HOW TO!
“I was inspired by pure, couture Italian princesses for the Alta Moda Show. I first prepped the hair by first washing it with Redken All Soft Shampoo that I then left to dry to encourage soft, individual texture. The hair was styled individually around each girl’s exotic head accessory, which were all unique. At the end, I used Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray to set and finish the look,” says Guido.
1. Prep the hair using Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Allow hair to air dry to encourage its own natural, soft texture.
3. Pin hair back and up using bobby pins for adequate hold.
4. Allow a few loose pieces to hang around the ears / nape of the neck / front of the face for a soft, romantic look.
5. Use a large headband or flower crown and secure it to the head with additional bobby pins.
6. Lightly spray Redken Fashion Work 12 Versatile Working Spray to set and finish the look.