Don’t miss out! There’s only 15 days left to enter American Crew 2016-2017 All-Star Challenge, the world’s top men’s grooming competition! Do you have what it takes to be the next American Crew All-Star Global Champion?
American Crew is accepting submissions for the 2016-2017 All-Star Challenge, the annual competition to recognize the best men’s hairstylist in the world. In addition to honoring stylists across the globe, the All-Star Challenge charges professionals with a passion for men’s grooming to create artistic, modern styles that express the true vision of the American Crew man.
WHO: Professional Stylists and Groomers.
WHEN: Entries are open from September 29, 2016 through February 15, 2017.
- 1. Select a male model to assist in the creation of your All-Star Challenge submission look (Note: professional model not required, but the same model must be used in both images).
- 2. With the goal of creating a look that best represents the American Crew man, cut and style your model using American Crew products.
- 3. Select makeup and wardrobe that is appropriate for your style’s overall look and theme.
- 4. Set up appropriate photoshoot lighting.
- 5. Capture two black and white photos in front of a blank background (with no props visible):
- – One photo face forward
- – One photo profile shot
- – Images should show model from chest-level and above
- 6. Photo formats and specifications include: jpg/jpeg, png or gif format with a resolution of 72 dpi and maximum file size of 10 MB.
- 7. Prepare a brief explanation of the inspiration behind the look and the products used to achieve the look.
- 8. Enter your submission via: www.AmericanCrew.com/allstarchallenge
- – Submission guides will require:
- i. Your name, contact information and home country
- ii. Two black and white images (profile and side)
- iii. Description and products used
WHY: The top 15 finalists will receive an all expense paid trip to the competition in May 2017, where they will compete to be recognized as the American Crew 2016-2017 All-Star Challenge Global Champion.
- GLOBAL CHAMPION PRIZES:
• Scholarship to new American Crew education programs and events and a training invitation to an exclusive American Crew brand event
• Acknowledgment of talent when look is revealed at the global event with thousands of people, including industry press
• Winning look and biography featured in 2017 American Crew assets
• Invitation to judge the 2017-2018 All-Star Challenge
• Feature in Estetica Magazine
• Promotion of winning look across the global sales force through a Global Champion promotional pack of products
• Social media promotion across all American Crew channels
• American Crew All-Star Challenge Global Champion trophy
• Framed, retouched image of your winning look