Sistine, Sophia and Scarlet were the 2017 Miss Golden Globes, an annual title awarded by the Hollywood Foreign Press. Acclaimed editorial stylist Jonathan Colombini created the looks for all three sisters using Oribe Hair Care. Learn HOW TO!
Get the Look!
1. Prep damp hair with Oribe’s Maximista Thickening Spray to create volume and texture.
2. Apply Oribe’s Split End Seal to ends to help smooth and add shine.
3. Divide hair into sections, and use a 1-inch curling iron to create loose waves.
1. Prep damp hair with Oribe’s Imperial Blowout Transformative Styling Crème and blow dry.
2. Create Marcel waves and set for an hour. After an hour, pull the curls out and softly flat iron on low heat to create a beautiful wave.
3. Flip your head upside down and spray Oribe’s Superfine Hair Spray all over.
1. Spray Oribe’s Volumista Mist for Volume onto dry hair.
2. Flip the head upside down and blow dry to create volume.
3. Set the hair with a curling iron and spray Oribe’s Volumista Mist for Volume on the curls to act as a setting lotion.
4. Create a halo braid and smooth with a bit of Oribe’s Rough Luxury Molding Paste.
5. Set the style with Oribe’s Superfine Hair Spray.
Photo: Getty Images