Golden Globes Nominee Keri Russell stunned on the Golden Globes 2017 red carpet last night wearing her hair down, in a “BOHO-LUXE” style created by Schwarzkopf Professional.
Known for her signature hairstyles on the red carpet, this year was no exception for Russell. Here’s the broke down on how to achieve her to-die-for strands with her celebrity hairstylist, Brian Magallones.
The BOHO-LUXE, a modern evolution of the BEACH WAVE, only works if your hair is healthy—not fried. The trick? Wash hair first with FIBREPLEX Sulfate-Free Shampoo and FIBREPLEX N°3 Bond Maintainer, and finish with OSiS+ styling products, all from Schwarzkopf Professional.
Behind the Scenes Step-by-Step by Celebrity Hairstylist, Brian Magallones:
1. The first step was to shampoo and condition with the Schwarzkopf Professional’s FIBREPLEX Sulfate-Free Shampoo and FIBREPLEX N°3 Bond Maintainer (both available for at-home use at Schwarzkopf Professional partner salons). “FIBREPLEX from Schwarzkopf Professional really helped to strengthen the hair and added a lot of shine,” says Magallones.
2. He then blew her curly hair straight using OSiS+ TAME WILD Smoothing Anti-Frizz Cream ($20) (All OSiS+ products are also available on LoxaBeauty.com) from Schwarzkopf Professional to get her hair nice and smooth, and frizz-free.
3. Next, he put a very relaxed wave in her hair to give it texture. He used a 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron, and sprayed each section with OSiS+ FLATLINER Heat Protection Spray ($20) as he curled, to protect it from the heat styling.
4. After curling all of her hair, he brushed it thoroughly with a paddle brush to relax the wave.
5. The next step was to rub some of the OSiS+ MAGIC Anti-Frizz Shine Serum ($22) between his fingers and lightly run it through her hair to give it shine and keep it frizz free all night long.
6. Next, he gave her a middle part to give the look that classic Boho look, and finished the look with OSiS+ FREEZE Strong Hold Hairspray ($18) to give the look all-night hold, but keeping it feeling touchable, and not sticky.