Sophie Turner dazzled tonight on the red carpet at the 2017 Golden Globes in a floor length structured Louis Vuitton gown. Her sophisticated hairstyle coupled with her graphic dress creating a fashion forward look that gave her a sleek edginess on the red carpet. Learn how to recreate the look!
Wella Professionals stylist, Christian Wood discussed giving Sophie a grown-up look that is, “modern, clean and simple to create a unique fashion moment.”
1. Wash and condition hair using Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Reveal Shampoo and Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Instant Conditioner.
2. On clean, damp hair apply Wella Professionals EIMI Root Shoot Mousse throughout the entire head to create tackiness and texture.
3. Next, blow dry section by section starting at the nape of the head to create a smooth, shiny finish.
4. Apply 1-2 pumps of Wella Professionals Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothening Oil into the palms of the hands and work throughout hair from root to tip.
5. Starting at the nape of the neck, straighten the entire head while brushing all over and apply Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift at the roots for a textured hold.
6. Tuck both sides of hair behind the ear, bringing one side of the lengths out in front of the body.
7. Finish off the look by spraying Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Finishing Hairspray onto a powder brush and moving throughout the lengths in a downward motion to remove flyways and frizz, completing the modern, sleek look.
Photo: Getty Images