Last night, for the 2017 Golden Globe Awards, Felicity Jones stylist Cervando Maldonado used Matrix’s Style Link line in order to achieve her stunning style – learn HOW TO!
Cervando Inspiration: “I was inspired by classic, effortless beauties from the 60’s like Jane Birkin and Sharon Tate. This look is elegant with a modern 60’s twist.“
1. Apply Matrix Style Link Mineral Airy Builder Dry Texture Foam ($18, Matrix.com) through the mid-lengths to ends of damp hair using your hands. Then brush through with a comb to ensure even distribution. Dispense a small amount of Matrix Style Link Volume Builder Mousse ($18, Matrix.com) to finger tips and work into roots.
2. Lightly spray Matrix Style Link Turbo Dryer Blow Dry Spray ($18, Matrix.com) to decrease drying time and preserve the texture of the blow out. Then rough dry hair until it’s almost fully dry.
3. Use a small round brush and blow dry bangs to give them volume, then pin back out of the way.
4. Continue to blow out the hair in sections using a round brush. Roll the top center pieces into hot curlers for more volume and the remaining hair into pin curls. Let set for 15 minutes.
5. Once cooled, pull out rollers and pin curls. Lightly brush the hair with your hands and pull back into a loose chignon. Make sure to leave height at the crown.
6. Lightly spray Matrix Style Link Mineral Play Back Dry Shampoo ($18, Matrix.com) all over to create more texture. Place bangs and finish the look with Matrix Style Link Style Fixer Finishing Hairspray ($18, Matrix.com).
Photos: Getty Images