Celebrated men’s grooming expert and pioneer, Craig Hanson, together with Johan Rönnow and Johan Risberg announce the launch of This Is Me – a Men’s Style Journal, an innovative, new resource for stylists and men that merges the best of men’s grooming, style & fashion into a new, luxury, large-scale publication.
- With a rapidly growing men’s grooming market –estimated to generate over $21 billion in 2016*– there’s an untapped demand for style information and inspiration for today’s man. This Is Me is ahead of the game, offering a fashion‐industry view of men’s grooming meant to inspire, motivate and engage. While stylists and women have had this luxury for decades, there’s never before been a resource like This Is Me for men.
- *Source: complex.com and statista.com, 2016
“I’ve spent my entire 20+ year career in the men’s grooming industry and have always craved a single resource that could inspire and ignite my creative juices. This Is Me is the fulfillment of a life-long journey for just that kind of invaluable information,” said Craig Hanson, co-founder and creative director of the new men’s style journal.
“As a photographer, being able to take a purely editorial approach in our imagery was incredibly liberating,” stated Johan Rönnow, co-founder and photographer behind This Is Me’s editorial imagery. “We’re very proud that this publication is exclusively focused on creativity – free from any other interference or distractions.”
“In my many conversations with stylists and salon owners alike, it became apparent that now is the perfect time to create an inspirational resource solely dedicated to men’s grooming. I’m thrilled to help fuel the growing men’s grooming industry and market and believe This Is Me is going to be a game- changer,” said Johan Risberg, co-founder and managing director of This Is Me.
This Is Me is designed for the influencer – the guy who leads among his peers, who experiments with his style and isn’t afraid to branch out on his own. This Is Me – a Men’s Style Journal offers:
● A new kind of men’s resource, unlike anything the industry has ever seen before
● A fearless, trend-forecasting editorial point-of-view
● Memorable tactile experience through luxurious paper and large-scale size
● Inspirational image gallery perforated for easy removal
● Free of advertising and product affiliation offering salons an unbiased resource for inspiration
For more information, visit www.ThisIsMeJournal.net