Celebrity Hairstylist Giannandrea shares tips on how he styled Jessica Biel‘s Urban Boho Chic look for the Critics’ Choice Awards last Sunday using Macadamia Professional products and Aria Beauty tools.
Get the Look!
– I started with clean wet hair and applied Volumizing Mousse throughout, from roots to ends, I then use a wide tooth comb and combed the hair at the roots slightly forward (root direction).
– I used a diffuser on my infrared blow drier and dried the hair all the way just with a warm flow of air, gently and slowly the roots must stay in the forward direction.
– I used a round mid size brush to round up the bangs, forward and low motion + low heat.
– After the hair was 100% dry I took small sections near the bangs and the sides and using Aria Beauty Infrared Flat Iron, using one of my advanced techniques seen on Youtube, I gently half flat & half round waves in a downward motion only the front part around the face, do not over do this part – the hair has to maintain it’s softness and look effortless.
– Only the front and just the sides, not the sides back and back at all – not anywhere but just around the face, the ends were iron straight.
– Use a dab of Smoothing Oil and run it in the hair with your hands only.
– Finish with a Dry Hold Spray on bangs and top only… the sealing cloud as I call it!
Photos: Getty Images