In a spectacular ceremony which took place in Madrid last Monday, the winners of the 7th Spanish Hairdressing Awards, launched by Club Figaro and sponsored by Revlon Professional, were announced.
The biggest event in Spanish hairdressing calendar began with the red carpet and the Figaro catwalk, where the 15 nominees put in scene their finalists’ collection, leading to a stunning show. After the catwalk, the sealed envelopes were opened and the winners were presented by the jury and the hosts of the gala, Felicitas Ordás, Spanish Hairdresser of the Year 2014, and Miquel Garcia, Revlon Professional’s Global Creative Director.
This year’s professional jury was composed of five renowned international personalities in the hairdressing industry: Mark Leeson (UK), Anne Veck (UK), Gerard Scarpaci (USA), Loida Zamuz (Spain) and Pilar Roldán (Spain).
SPANISH HAIRDRESSING AWARDS 2016 WINNERS
• NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR: David Siero, from Toni&Guy London
• MEN’S COMMERCIAL: David Siero, from Toni&Guy London
• WOMEN’S COMMERCIAL: Jose Boix, from Toni&Guy Valencia
• AVANT-GARDE: Antonio Calvo
• SPANISH HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR: Gonzalo Zarauza, from Centro Beta Donostia
• FIGARO CATWALK: Jose García, from Kumenhair Valencia
Enjoy the mesmerizing talent & artistry presented at the 7th Spanish Hairdressing Awards at our gallery below!