What do split ends, frizz and lackluster hair have in common? They can all be a side effect of over-styled, over-processed hair, which can all be aggravated by colder weather!
Redken’s array of hair masks and treatments keeps your client’s hair in tip-top, fresh-from-the salon-shape, all season long. Rodney Cutler, Redken Ambassador and Cutler Salon Owner, shares his key haircare tips below:
RESTORE SHINE WITH REDKEN DIAMOND OIL DEEP FACETS INTENSIVE TREATMENT MASK
● To give your client’s hair back its shine, use this deep conditioning hair oil treatment mask to nourish, strengthen and hydrate strands while boosting hair’s natural shine. For an added layer of defense against the elements, this mask even provides a protective layer of hair oils to help prevent future damage, keeping hair hydrated in the cold fall air.
● RODNEY’S TIP: “Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets Mask is the perfect treatment for the colder upcoming winter months, especially if your hair is prone to excess dryness or you experience a brittle texture. Use at least twice a week for restored shine and moisture. For an added luxury, consider leaving on the mask overnight for an intensive restorative therapy; however, this mask is definitely on the heavier side. Be conservative in your usage, especially if you have finer hair.”
STRENGTHEN STRANDS WITH REDKEN EXTREME STRENGTH BUILDER PLUS FORTIFYING HAIR MASK
● This deep conditioning hair mask strengthens hair from the inside out for increased control and manageability, keeping all your colder-weather styles in top shape. In fact, hair is 96% stronger after three applications of Strength Builder Plus, so be sure to include it in your haircare regimen for improved results each week.
● RODNEY’S TIP: “Packed with fortifying protein enzymes, the Redken Extreme Strength Builder Plus Mask is my go-to recommendation for chemically damaged or environmentally distressed hair. If you’re transitioning your lighter summer highlights for the new season, make sure you’re treating yourself to this rich mask once or twice a week before and after your color services. This treatment is also great for split ends and frayed hair caused by high-heat styling tools.”
ENHANCE COLOR WITH REDKEN COLOR EXTEND MAGNETICS DEEP ATTRACTION MASK
● The start of a new season often brings a new look. Whether it’s a dark lip, a refresh of your client’s current hair color, or trying a new trend like ‘pumpkin spice hair,’ make sure you hold onto freshly-dyed manes this season with this sulfate-free mask, specifically designed for color-treated hair that even extends the life of your hair color. This mask strengthens the hair fiber and strands with intense replenishment, leaving hair feeling softer, smoother and more fortified, so your color looks fresher, longer.
● RODNEY’S TIP: “The color experts at Cutler Salon swear by this miracle mask, especially for their clients with “sensitive” colors (like double-processed blondes and red tones). This rich, hydrating mask is the ultimate in specialized color-care guaranteed to make your vibrant hues last longer between appointments.”
IMPROVE HEALTHY LOOK AND FEEL WITH REDKEN’S HEATCURE TREATMENT AND AT-HOME SELF-HEATING MASK
● Six years in the making, Redken’s NEW! Heatcure Treatment actually utilizes damaged hair’s worst enemy, heat, to restore and revive the look and feel of healthy hair. This two-part Heatcure system begins with the in-salon NEW! Heatcure Professional Formula, which features a heat-activated delivery system of a unique combination of proteins that liquefy and penetrate up to the cortex of the hair with the use of the NEW! Heatcure Professional Tool, which has a specifically-calibrated low-heat setting of 284°F. After the treatment, hair looks and feels healthier, more conditioned, nourished and less damaged for up to 10 washes!
● Following the Heatcure Professional Service, continue the service with the NEW! Heatcure At-Home Self-Heating Treatment Masks on a weekly basis to keep your client’s hair’s healthy look and feel until your next Redken salon appointment.
● RODNEY’S TIP: “We usually think of heat as something that can damage or stress the hair, but Redken’s new revolutionary Heatcure In-Salon Treatment and Heating Mask has changed the game. Using the power of heat to open the cuticle and deliver essential proteins, fatty acids and lipids, this treatment will become the future of luxury haircare. The hair shaft is restored and revitalized during your in-salon treatment and the Heat Masks are an amazing at-home ritual to maintain your newly refreshed locks!”