Andis knows what it’s doing. Social media has changed the landscape of the beauty industry and transformed it into a two dimensional landscape, where traditional means are used to spread the word on product launches, but that the same time, millennials have found a digital dimension that exists and drives, with impressive influence and power, the popularity of a brand.
In comes #AndisNation, Andis’ inaugural, 20-member group of social media ambassadors. This diverse group of men’s grooming experts from across the United States have their clippers, trimmers and social game on the pulse of the industry and will help Andis spread the word about the latest grooming trends, techniques and haircutting tools.
To be selected for the program, the #AndisNation Ambassadors were required to upload to Instagram a photo of a men’s haircut they created, with a description of why they wanted to be part of #AndisNation and what they could bring to the company’s more than one million fans. For more information about the ambassadors, follow the updates with #AndisNation or visit Andis on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The newly named #AndisNation Social Media Ambassadors include:
- ● Tiffany Abeyta of Eden Salon and Barbershop, in Colorado Springs, Colorado
● Josh Aguilera of Steez Cuts Barbershop, in Alhambra, California
● Joshua A. Alvarez of Fine Line Barbershop in Miami, Florida
● Joe Barajas of South Crown Barbershop, in San Antonio, Texas
● Kelan Bilal of Excalibur Barber, in Youngstown, Ohio
● Terrance Caruthers of Groom Therapy Lounge, in St. Louis, Missouri
● Paul DeSales of DTown Barbers, in San Diego, California
● James Dunn of Traditions Barbershop, in Sanford, Florida
● Chad Gabriel of Cut To Contrast Barbershop, in San Francisco, California
● Paul Laurie of Rust Belt Barbering & Salon, in Buffalo, New York
● Alejandro Martinez of Echo Park Barbers, in Los Angeles, California
● Jesus Meza of Gentlemen’s Barbershop, in Palm Springs, California
● Maurice Miller of Abliss Salon Studios in Jacksonville, Florida
● Andy Mendoza of Fresh Factory Barbershop, in Bristol, Connecticut
● Brian Munoz of His and Hers Parlour in Miami, Florida
● Andrew Munoz of The Barber Lounge, in Tampa, Florida
● Fredo L. Olan of East to West Hair Artistry, in San Francisco, California
● Yassen Rodriguez an independent barber in Orlando, Florida
● Pedro Ruiz of Addictions in Ink Tattoo Parlor & Salon in Wichita, Kansas
● CJ Torian of Starting Five Barbershop & Salon, in Pleasantville, New Jersey