Macadamia Professional International Creative Director, Giannandrea, created some seriously gorgeous cascading waves for Emmy Rossum at the 68th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards – learn HOW TO get the look!
Step by Step:
1. Starting with wet hair, apply a palm-sized amount of Macadamia Professional Foaming Volumizer ($25; MacadamiaHair.com) from roots to ends.
2. Rough dry hair with head upside down to create extra volume.
3. When hair is 90% dry, apply a small amount of Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion ($19.95; Ulta.com) to large sections and dry hair using a medium-sized round brush. Once dry, pin each section with a clip to hold the volume.
4. When all sections are dry, unpin and lightly brush the hair. Create a deep side part.
5. Wrap medium sections around a 1” curling iron. When all the hair is curled, spray Macadamia Professional Flex Hold Shaping Hairspray ($19.95; Ulta.com) to set the style. Lightly brush hair to slightly loosen the waves.
6. Take a dime-size amount of Macadamia Professional Nourishing Moisture Oil Treatment ($39.95; Ulta.com) and lightly run through the lengths of hair to increase shine and smooth frizz.
Photos: Getty Images