With over 400 guests in attendance this past Monday at Gotham Hall, Sherri Hill debuted her spring collection. Farouk Systems, the maker of the CHI Haircare brand, was on hand with their team of stylists to create the runway looks. Learn HOW TO!
Tammy Mixon, the company’s Global Artist and Stylist for the Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen Pageants, utilized her inventive styling and unique talent to enhance each hairstyle to match Sherri Hill’s many collections. According to Tammy Mixon, “This collection was titled “Vintage Textured Hair” which took inspiration from Sherri’s recent trip to Italy.”
For Sherri Hill’s SS17 Collection, Natasha Bure made the news as she walked the runway while her mother, Candace Cameron Bure and father proudly watched. Sadie Robertson and Miss Universe also walked the runway. Other celebrities in attendance included: Allie Simpson, Aly Raisman, Simone Biles, Stella Hudgens, Kelli Berglund, The new Miss America Savvy Shields, Miss Teen USA 2016 Katherine Haik, Jordyn Jones, Landry Bender, Ireland Baldwin and Jaimie Hilfiger.
To achieve the signature hair:
1. Starting in the front, take a 2″ vertical section.
2. Lightly mist with CHI 44 Iron Guard Style and Stay Hairspray.
3. Twist, wrapping away from the face using a 1 1/4-barrel DURA CHI Curling Iron leaving 2″ of the ends out.
4. Take another 2″ vertical section repeat step one but wrapping in a forward direction this time.
5. Repeat alternating the direction of the curls around the head making sure you end up with both of the front sections going away from face.
6. Brush through using a CHI Paddle Brush.
7. Finish the look by lightly misting the hair with CHI Shine Infusion Hair Shine Spray.
For more information about CHI Haircare, visit www.farouk.com
Photos Courtesy of Sherri Hill