For Milly’s SS17 collection, the models strutted down the runway wearing detailed, yet well-constructed chic outfits ranging from simple whites to vibrant oranges and blues, paired with an elegant yet clean make-up look, highlighting each of the models prominent features.
Lead Stylist Bob Recine for Wella Professionals‘ main goal for the hair was to have a spark of femininity shine in each of the girls – he wanted to add a loveable charm to the hair given the collection was more poised and elegant. He sought out for a more disheveled look, but harped on having a glowing feature as he wanted the hair to shine like a jewel, stating “When you perfect beauty, you sacrifice charm.”
Get the Look!
1. Prep hair by applying an ample amount of Wella Professionals EIMI Boost Bounce throughout the entire head, starting from root down.
2. After application of the mouse, begin to lightly blow dry hair without disrupting the texture. The final result should be more of a messy finish.
3. Next, bunch hair into an eyebrow level ponytail and secure with a hair tie. For added hold, apply Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Firm Hairspray.
4. Once secured, split the hair into two pieces and begin to wrap the hair into a bun flowing the two pieces into opposite directions. PRO TIP: It’s important to leave the ends of the hair out of the bun to create a messy look.
5. Finish the look by applying Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist throughout the entire head to achieve a glowing shine.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!