ColorProof Evolved Color Care and Bio Ionic swept the runway with the latest trends in hair at NYFW’s Prabal Gurung SS ‘17 show last night with celebrity stylist Anthony Turner, getting inspiration from a rock’n’roll, yet feminine, rebellious, strong woman. Learn HOW-TO!
Get the Look Step by Step!
1. Begin with freshly shampooed hair using ColorProof ClearItUp Detox Shampoo ($34). All ColorProof products are Sulfate-free, Gluten-free, Paraben-free, 100% vegan, and contain certified organic botanicals to provide natural conditioning to balance, nourish and protect!
2. Apply ColorProof IronMaster Color and Heat Protecting Setting Spray ($32) to damp hair for all over heat protection.
3. Prep the hair with ColorProof LiftIt Color Protect Foam Mousse ($26), adding 2-3 pumps to each hair section, starting from the bottom; blow dry with Bio Ionic GoldPro Dryer ($135) infused with 24k gold for even heat conductivity. Use the Bio Ionic GoldPro Medium Round Brush ($18) to create even texture.
4. Once dry, apply 1-2 pumps of ColorProof RadicallySmooth Anti-Frizz Serum ($28) to rid hair of any flyaways.
5. Using Bio Ionic GoldPro Paddle Brush ($18), create a messy middle part. Fluff the hair forward covering most of the forehead; bend the front pieces on either side of the face and pin back so a bend is created when hair is released.
6. Pull a few loose pieces forward and use Bio Ionic GoldPro Curling Iron 1” ($90), a conditioning tool used to infuse moisture back into the hair, and create an extremely light, deconstructed waves for soft texture around the face and in the back of the head. Spray ColorProof HardCore Epic Hold Color Protect Hairspray ($24) all over to secure for a long lasting soft wave.
7. Apply ColorProof TextureCharge Color Protect Texture + Finishing Spray ($32) to complete the look.
Photo: Getty Images