Zang Toi captivated audiences last evening with a stunning Spring/Summer 2017 collection inspired by a “Glorious Giverny Garden.” Using Macadamia Professional products, lead stylist Eiji Yamane created the “The Perfectly Parisian” hairstyle with an elegantly executed double chignon bun.
Get the Perfectly Parisian Look:
1. Evenly distribute Macadamia Professional Blow Dry Lotion, section hair and blow dry.
2. Part hair over the left eye moving diagonally to the right side of the head, stopping at the crown.
3. Pull back into a low ponytail at the nape of the neck – pulling tightly to ensure the top of the head is smooth and sleek. Using a curling iron, curl the entire ponytail at once to give slight softness and movement.
4. Separate ponytail into two sections. Take the left section and curling up; create a large hiding the curls of the newly defined loose bun. Secure with bobby pins and spray with Macadamia Professional Style Lock Strong Hold Hairspray to lock in place.
5. Repeat step 4 with the right section of the ponytail, to create a loose, chic double chignon.
6. Using a comb, gently smooth out all hair that is pulled back one last time and apply Macadamia Professional Whipped Detailing Cream to tame any flyaways.
7. To complete the look, liberally spray Macadamia Professional Weightless Moisture Dry Oil Micro Mist for added shine and luster.