To coincide with the launch of NEW Root Fusion, the first professional take-home root retouch solution prescribed by colorists, Redken 5th Avenue NYC has upgraded its mobile phone application Style Station.
With the newly redesigned fresh and innovative look of Style Station, stylists are still able to take full advantage of the application from behind the chair, finding inspiration, trends, formulas, furthering the connection and lines of communication between the stylist and client.
The Style Station application has been enhanced to further build the customer experience and loyalty through professional recommendation and ongoing relationships between colorist and client. New to Style Station, colorists are now able to create a Root Fusion Reminder sending the calendar notification directly to clients.
New to Style Station, colorists are now able to create a Root Fusion Reminder sending the calendar notification directly to clients. The application allows the colorist to select the timeframe – two, three or four weeks following their service or given date in the future – for their client’s Root Fusion application based on their last color appointment, as well as send client reminders to book regularly-scheduled professional color appointments to keep grey hairs at bay. Notifications sent to clients through the app will include an iCal reminder and a how-to video outlining the steps to Root Fusion’s at-home application.
Another feature highlighted in the Style Station application is the Redken-exclusive Emoji keyboard, which is continuously updated with new Emojis giving a whole new meaning to #RedkenObsessed. A selection of Emojis from hairsprays to Shades EQ can be utilized to further the relationship and foster the client/stylist conversation outside of the salon chair.
“At Redken we are always looking into new ways to enhance communication and build relationships between the stylist and client,” says Nitasha Lavsi, Assistant Vice President of Integrated Marketing Communications at Redken. “With the latest application features developed to support the launch of new Root Fusion, we are able to help open up the dialogue and move these important relationships out of the salon chair.”
In addition to the Root Fusion Reminder and Emoji Keyboard upgrades, the Style Station application will continue to feature:
● More than 6000+ haircolor formulas for the perfect formula for every client, every time. Select your client’s starting level, percentage of gray and target end result for inspiration and suggestions—even get Shades EQ refresh formulas.
● A new and improved Redken Lookbook features even more must-see looks, complete with step-by-step instructions customizable for every client.
● A consultation tool based on the Redken principles of the Art of Consultation to guide salon professionals in their conversation with clients, from maintenance to creating special event looks.
● A timer with multiple alarm tones that can be set for several clients at once, helping keep clients on schedule and prevent over-processing.
● Save must-try formulas and inspiring images to the app’s Favorites section for easy reference.
The Redken Style Station mobile phone application is currently available through the iTunes App Store and the Android Marketplace.
Visit www.RedkenPro.com for more information.