For this fascinating look, Karen Cunningham, National Artist for KMS California, wanted to show off the color play between dark hair and light skin. Learn how to get the look!
1. For styling, set the hair using KMS California FREESHAPE 2-in-1 styling + finishing spray and hot rollers.
2. Once cooled, brush the hair and part it in the center.
3. Clip in the extensions on both sides.
4. Next, gather all the hair at the nape of the neck and secure it into a loose ponytail.
5. Loop the tail through and pin underneath to create a faux bob.
6. Then apply KMS California HAIRSTAY dry xtreme hairspray to the extensions, massaging them open and pushing select strands upward with your fingers.
- Color >>>
- Designed clip in extensions using human hair tracks overlaid with Goldwell Elumen YY@all.
- Hair & Styling: Karen Cunningham
- Makeup: Megan Wrigley
Photo: Andrea Urbanati
Model: Brittany Rose