Wella Professionals & EIMI are making an impact backstage at New York Fashion Week Mens with Top Artist Aubrey Loots. Aubrey has talent, passion and speed, so this season, he shares with us the steps that need to be taken to replicate the looks!
GENERAL IDEA SS17 Get the Look:
1. On damp hair, apply a few pumps of Wella Professionals EIMI Pearl Styler to the palms and work through the mid lengths and ends.
2. Move fingers through the lengths to dry the hair naturally and create a 90’s throw back zigzag part from the crown area to the center front of the head.
3. While creating the part, spray each section with Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Essential for a light set.
4. Next, lightly spray the entire head with Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me to add body and movement.
5. Finally, finish the look with a light halo mist of Wella Professionals EIMI Glam Mist for a healthy, dewy shine.
DEVEAUX SS17 Get the Look:
Description: Inspired by the Greek Islands, the look features dewy, windblown hair as if the models had been sailing on the ocean
1. Begin by brushing through wet hair and applying Wella Professionals EIMI Ocean Spritz to the roots and mid shaft for texture.
2. Next, apply a couple pumps of Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me, working through the ends of the hair
3. Use fingers to pull the hair away from the face for a soft, natural look.
4. Mist an abundant amount of Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me for some extra lift and natural texture.
5. Then, apply Wella Professionals EIMI Stay Essential Finishing Spray to the entire head for light hold.
6. Finish the look by repeating Steph 2 and applying a couple pumps of Wella Professionals EIMI Perfect Me through the ends for a healthy, moisturized look.
For more information on Wella Professionals EIMI collection, click here!