Learn to get summer-ready beach waves every time with this hair tutorial. Wella Professionals Global Creative Artist Renya Xydis brings you step by step through the perfect hairstyle for wavy hair, a look that brings tousled locks together with beachy texture in a look that’s the perfect style in the city and at the shore.
The styling of this look is available in UNDER 30 MINUTES at the EIMI Dry Bar! Check it out: http://www.wella.com/professional/en-EN/blog-page/welcome-to-the-eimi-dry-bar
– Apply EIMI Perfect Me as a cutting lotion to smoothen hair. Create a profile section and cut one length square to keep a thicker texture.
– At the front, take the hair forward and razor-cut to create gentle layers.
–Create a triangle section around the crown to midway behind ears. Apply ILLUMINA COLOR 7/ + COLOR TOUCH emulsion 4% at the roots and create a “stretched roots” effect starting from the back section. This will create a shadow effect at the root area.
– Work with Blondor Freelights + Freelights Developer 9% using a freehand technique and create a ‘bulk’ effect starting at the nape.
– Twist the first half of the back section and fine tune the application. Keep going towards the occipital.
– Work the front section with the same technique by over-directing the hair to create more texture.
– Prep the texture with EIMI Root Shoot, Ocean Spritz, and Perfect Me.
– Start to dry all the roots by using the EIMI Dry Bar fast blow-dry technique, with a Wella Sahira hairdryer and a paddle brush. Once the roots are dry start drying the lengths.
– Set the hair with a Wella Pro Curl conical curler + alternate with a Pro Curl curler. Alternating the size and shapes of the curls gives a more undone and natural look.
– Finish off the look with your fingers and add some EIMI Ocean Spritz for that final beachy texture.
Discover the EIMI range here: http://www.wella.com/professional/en-EN/products/EIMI-styling/dispatch/styling-dispatch