Kirsten Dunst looked absolutely stunning on the 2016 CFDA Fashion Awards red carpet wearing a beautiful Rodarte beaded gown (and real orchid earrings) complemented by a polished natural hair look created by celebrity stylist Caile Noble for L’ANZA Healing Haircare.
“We wanted the style to have a subtle texture that was all its own –yet still look polished– almost done and undone at the same time,” explained Caile. “The softer waves had a modern feel, and the hair was side-parted to create soft volume.”
“A key element to this look was to use products to do the work for us, and the heat of the curling iron to enhance natural bend. Since the dress was so “wow” we didn’t want the hair to be too done. So we emphasized the healthy condition of the hair, boosted the vibrance of her haircolor and added a richness to her natural texture.”
Noble used L’ANZA Healing Haircare products to create the look – and previewed a breakthrough new Color Illuminator Hair Brightening Spray with Flower Shield Complex (out in September), a first of its kind, on Kirsten’s hair, to instantly add even more vibrancy and depth to her blonde color.
How Caile Noble Created The Look
– I first applied L’ANZA Healing Combing Cream on Kirsten’s damp hair to tame frizz before it began and to create a smooth, even base for the L’ANZA Color Illuminator.
– I then spritzed in L’ANZA Color Illuminator, a new kind of product we’ve not seen before, to instantly intensify her blonde color.
– Next, I massaged in L’ANZA Healing Style Design Foam from roots to ends for texture that looked natural and did not feel flaky once it dried.
– After creating a side part, I combed the hair through with a wide-tooth comb to create a natural set.
– I used a diffuser on the dryer allowing the hair to dry in a more natural state, complementing her natural wave pattern.
– Leaving the fringe/front portion untouched allowing for an effortless feel. I enhanced her wave in a subtle way using a 1” curling iron to touch it up, creating a more modern look.
– To complete, I tucked her hair behind the ear on one side, then went back for another spritz of L’ANZA Color Illuminator. It really brought her blonde color to life, adding a nice vibrant sheen. Thanks to its unique spray nozzle (hard to come by,) I could give the hair a nice beautiful mist that looked really natural.
– I finished with a light spray of L’ANZA Keratin Healing Oil Lustrous Finishing Spray to lock in the wave softly and naturally.
Photo Credit: Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage