In this hair tutorial, learn to create that sleek, fashion-forward wet look perfect for summer days and high fashion nights. Wella Professionals Global Creative Artist Mark Van Westerop takes you step-by-step through this look created with the power of the EIMI Styling Range.
A quick hairstyle good for long hair, short hair, dark hair or light hair, this versatile look is the perfect hair trick to have in your repertoire.
This look is available now in the EIMI Dry Bar! Learn more about the latest styling service here: http://www.wella.com/professional/en-EN/blog-page/welcome-to-the-eimi-dry-bar
– Cut on dry hair to work directly with the texture. Start to cut layers at a 90 degree angle with forward sections from the occipital to the front.
– Keep going with forward sections to cut the front layers and create a gentle graduation.
– Texture and define the final length with point-cutting, creating a slightly rounded shape.
– Twist hair to create a top knot. Leave all of the hairline free in the natural fall and tease the roots.
– Apply Magma /17 + Welloxon Perfect 6% with a small tint brush, using the movement of the back-combing to accentuate the effect.
– Alternate with ILLUMINA COLOR 6/35 + COLOR TOUCH emulsion 4%.
– After development, rinse and neutralize with Blondor Seal & Care and then tone with COLOR TOUCH 6/35 + COLOR TOUCH emulsion 1.9%.
– Prep texture with EIMI Velvet Amplifier and Root Shoot.
– Start to dry all the root area using EIMI Dry Bar fast blow-dry technique.
– Once roots are dry, start blow-drying the lengths to create the desired movement.
– Apply EIMI Pearl Styler to the front area, from root to mid-lengths then define the final movement with your fingers and a comb.
– Finish the look with a touch of shine using EIMI Glam Mist from roots to end, for a premium effect.
Discover the EIMI range here: http://www.wella.com/professional/en-EN/products/EIMI-styling/dispatch/styling-dispatch