In June 2015, PARODI Professional Care introduced PARODI Daily Moisturizing Hand Cream, PARODI Intensive Moisturizing Hand Cream and PARODI Nourishing Foot Cream to salons and spas nationwide.
Now, the fourth product in the complete the PARODI Hand and Foot Treatment line is available through select distributors and on the www.parodicare.com website
PARODI Smoothing Exfoliant for Feet uses chemical and physical exfoliating ingredients to help reduce your callouses, leaving feet feeling softer while also stimulating and refreshing feet tired from standing all day in the salon or working at other occupations.
“All PARODI Professional Care products are designed to meet and exceed the special needs of salon pros,” says Linda Gillette Parodi, company founder and CEO. “Of course we all know that if a hairdresser finds a product exceptional, it’s automatic for her or him to share their discovery with clients. By offering PARODI to clients in the salon, stylists will profit and enjoy the personal caretaking benefits our products offer.”
At the heart of PARODI products are some very special ingredients:
– Spilanthes, originating in the topics of Africa and South America, used as a remedy for toothaches, fighting colds, influenza and other fungal infections.
– Nacre, also known as Mother of Pearl, carries a time-honored reputation as an unsurpassed beauty tonic by legendary Asian beauties. Nacre helps promote lustrous, clear, moist and supple skin, promoting a radiant, youthful complexion.
– Hypericum is a wild herb with medicinal properties dating back to the ancient Greeks. Hippocrates described its effectiveness for the treatment of small wounds and inflammation. Its cosmetic and antioxidant properties are widely acclaimed for balancing texture, maintaining essential natural moisture and leaving skin refreshed. Today, we know this ingredient as St. John’s Wort.
For PARODI Smoothing Exfoliant for Feet, the company has added several ingredients with essential calming, soothing properties, as well as anti-inflammatory elements.
– Arnica is an extract from the dried flower heads of Arnica Montana plant. It is widely recognized for calming and soothing properties. It is one of the best-known herbal sports medicines that help speed the healing process after an injury.
– Sacha Inchi is an Omega oil known to restore dry skin conditions as well as having therapeutic effects on such skin disorders as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and acne. High in Omega 3 and Omega 6 nutritional acids and protein, this oil is prized for its anti-inflammatory properties.
– Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) has high levels of antioxidants, making it an important ingredient in skin preparations meant to smooth roughness. There are many folkloric uses for EPO but in PARODI Smoothing Exfoliant for Feet, it offers exceptional soothing and smoothing attributes.
– Candelillia Wax is derived from a blend of waxes that make it a gentle exfoliating agent, while providing soothing benefits to skin. Especially notable is that Candelilla Wax is eco-friendly and biodegradable.
PARODI Smoothing Exfoliant for Feet is recommended for daily/weekly use in the shower or bath and leaves feet feeling refreshed and stimulated at the end of a long day in the salon. To complete the foot care regime, Linda Gillette Parodi recommends stylists and their clients apply PARODI Nourishing Foot Cream following the Exfoliant treatment.