Kate Upton showed off her NEW CUT and NEW ROCK on the red carpet at last Monday’s MET GALA! Celebrity stylist, Peter Butler, worked his magic for Kate’s “Lauren Bacall Inspired” look with ColorProof Evolved Color Care’s line of professional luxury products designed exclusively for color-treated hair.
With technology as the focus of this year’s soiree, ColorProof celebrates this year’s MET Gala with Kate Upton donning their next generation innovations with best-in-class ingredients, creating a new standard in color care.
Get the Look from Peter Butler!
– Kate Upton’s MET look was inspired by the classically beautiful Lauren Bacall. We started with Kate’s hair just at her shoulder and cut it to her collar bone!
– I first washed and conditioned her hair with the new ColorProof SignatureBlonde Collection to illuminate, brighten and replenish her classic golden locks. I especially love the SignatureBlonde Restorative Filler because it closes the hair’s cuticle to provide a smooth, youthful finish.
– We wanted a lot of volume for this look so I started with the ColorProof LiftIt Color Protect Foam Mousse to help build the volume and create soft curls. The hair is pulled to one side that compliments not only her amazing structure but a beautiful diamond ear cuff she is wearing!
– The ColorProof TextureCharge Color Protect Texture + Finishing Spray really came into play for this look as well. I applied the Texture Charge to each section of the hair when it was completely dry after I blow dried each section with a round brush.
– Then apply the ColorProof FiberBlast Texture Crème to the ends of the hair to help keep flyaways down.
– To finish the look I used the ColorProof HumidityRx Anti-Frizz Weatherproof Spray which is a life saver with the weather today being humid and wet!
Photo: Getty Images