It was Madonna’s seventh Met Gala, and man, she reigned it well. Channeling a bit of a ‘Game of Thrones’ turned tech, Andy LeCompte, Wella Professionals Celebrity Ambassador, draped her loose curls in a Romantic softness only to be topped with a headpiece too gorgeous to ignore.
The brilliant encrusted third eye is just the right shape for the Queen and just added the right amount of metal to the look!
The Look: Madonna appeared on the red carpet as a futuristic rogue warrior. Her braid crown and waves coupled with her tech inspired head piece created a romantic yet bold look to suite the Met Gala tech theme of Manus X Machina!
1. Start by washing and conditioning hair with Wella Professionals Elements Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Next, apply a small amount of Wella Professionals EIMI Just Brilliant to the palms and work through the lengths of the hair for anti-frizz protection and shine.
3. Create four braids close to the head sweeping across from the front to the side.
4. Secure the braids in a hair net and blow dry. Using your fingers, separate the braids gently to give a romantic, wavy texture to the hair.
5. Lightly mist Wella Professionals LuxeOil Keratin Boost Leave In Conditioning Spray and Wella Professionals EIMI Sugar Lift for light hold.
6. With bobby pins, secure the head piece to the top of the head.
7. Create two braids beginning at the sides of the head and wrap across, secure with bobby pins.
8. Finish off the look by misting the entire head with Wella Professionals EIMI Dry Me and Wella Professionals EIMI Just Brilliant to complete the romantic, futuristic look.
Photos: Getty Images