If you have yet to hear of Sola Salon Studios, get ready to familiarize yourself with the largest, fastest-growing studio salon brand in the United States.
Founded in 2004, Sola provides high-quality, individually owned salons to experienced hairdressers, estheticians, nail technicians, massage therapists, and other like-minded salon professionals who come together under one roof to take their careers to the next level.
With a community of over 6,500 independent, motivated salon owners in more than 275 locations who are “living the life they love” at Sola, this company is certainly here to stay – and grow. Check out some of the perks of being a Sola entrepreneur, as well as the new developments that they’re rolling out this year!
Being a Sola Salon Studio owner gives you more than simply autonomy within your own space. Move-in-ready studios help make your transition easy with:
1. High-end cabinets, shelving, and fixtures
2. Styling chair and shampoo bowl
3. Common areas with on-site laundry
4. Full-spectrum lighting ad oversized mirrors
5. All utilities and Wi-Fi included
6. And much more to discover!
You’ll also have the opportunity to take advantage of a number of perks when working with Sola:
– Be your own boss
– Escape salon drama
– Personalize your space
– Play your own music
– Enjoy private conversations
– Keep 100% of your profits
– Sell the retail products you love
Sola Pro App
With an app exclusive to Sola professionals, the company aims to help its professionals take their businesses to the next level (the app is now available for iOS and coming soon for Android.)
Gain access to exclusive content, such as:
– Videos produced and hand-picked, just for Sola
– Articles and tools full of ideas and tips
– A full Events & Classes calendar to stay up-to-date
– Marketing & business ideas to elevate your business
– Sola success stories to inspire you further
– Exclusive offers that will save you money on:
● Online education
● Salon software
– The opportunity to sign up for PerkSpot:
● Gain access to deals on a variety of items, from movie tickets to airfare, rental cars to hotels, and much more!
The Sola Sessions
To help you further the success of your trade, Sola also conducts live education events that are hosted across the country in order to inspire, motivate, and educate Sola professionals. By bringing the Sola community together to collaborate and learn from the industry’s best in an exclusive and intimate setting, Sola ensures that these full-day sessions keep their professionals at the forefront of salon expertise. Visit www.solasalons.com/sessions to learn more about upcoming Sola sessions!
If you’re a stylist in the professional beauty industry with a dream of becoming an entrepreneur, be sure check out Sola Salon Studios. You could be on your way to a high-end, autonomous studio space sooner than you think!
Click here for more information on Sola Salon Studios!
By Chelsea Cook