Jason Aldean scored the gold as Entertainer of the Year at 2016’s Country Music Awards last Monday, and as his wonderful and talented wife, Brittany Kerr was ready for her paparazzi moment thanks to Tauni Dawson from NINE ZERO ONE salon
As we know well about country beauty, and so the hair has got to be as high as the talent and the waves as smooth as the voices that filled up the stage. UNITE 7SECONDS is the reason for such glorious hair in the hands of Tauni Dawson from NINE ZERO ONE salon.
Take a look and learn how to replicate this wonderful look!
– Start by prepping the hair with UNITE 7SECONDS Condition.
– Next use UNITE BOOSTA Spray in the root area.
– Apply UNITE BLOW&SET lotion and UNITE ELEVATE Mousse from roots to ends.
– Blow dry the hair and use 3 Velcro rollers to set the hair in a mohawk section on top for volume.
– Once the hair is dry, spray UNITE TEXTURIZA spray all over.
– Using a 1 1/4″ curling iron, set the hair with curls going away from the face. Let cool and seal with UNITE MAXCONTROL Spray.
– Take out the set curls and rollers and let them fall into place.
– Finish the look off with UNITE 7SECONDS Glossing Spray for the perfect amount of shine.
Image Credit: Supplied by Pickle PR