Meet the new Joico DuoLight Copper: the next in Joico’s line of one-step tonal crème lighteners for effortless freehand techniques, now in COPPER.
The first crème lightener that lifts and deposits brilliant copper tones in one hassle-free step – while keeping hair in remarkably healthy condition. Along with its groundbreaking predecessors launched in 2015 –Caramel and Butterscotch– DuoLight Copper is the third in a line of one-of-a-kind products that allow colorists to create multidimensional freehand techniques in a single process, saving precious time and money (without sacrificing stunning results).
Whether you’re creating a soft and subtle, modern Sombré or “Babylights,” Joico DuoLight comes in three beautiful natural, intermixable shades you can use to save yourself time in giving your clients popular, money-making looks:
● NEW DuoLight Copper (for spicy copper tones) – ideal for natural or colored level 1 (Black) to level 5 (Medium Brown) hair (10 & 20 Volume Only)
● DuoLight Caramel – Recommended for levels 2-5 (10 & 20 Volume Only)
● DuoLight Butterscotch –Recommended for levels 4-6 (10 & 20 Volume Only)
Why You’ll Love It
– 4 levels of lift through natural or color-treated hair
– Lifts and deposits in half the time (compared to a bleach and tone service)
– Intermixable with Butterscotch and Caramel
– No foils required for unlimited, creative techniques
– Neutral odor formula for maximum client comfort
– Emollient-rich Shea Butter protects the lipidic layer of the hair and scalp
– Hyper-Dynamic™ Dye Technology – Joico’s one-of-a-kind super-charged lightening elements and direct dyes allow for simultaneous lift and deposit in an uiltra-conditioning crème-oil base
– Quadramine Complex®: they key technology that repairs and protects hair during processing
DuoLight is not intended for use on clients with previously lightened hair, and is not recommended for use on clients with 25% or more gray hair.
Joico DuoLight in NEW Copper is available May 2016 ($16.99 Salon Price, 240 g / 8.5 oz.).
For more information, please visit Joico.com