The relaunch of V76 brings packaging ideal for the modern man, bringing a streamlined aesthetic to the formula designed for men’s grooming by a legend in barbering, Vaughn Acord.
His client list includes some of the most well-known names in the world –Bruce Springsteen, Richard Gere, Daniel Day Lewis, Tom Brady, President Bill Clinton, Jeff Gordon, Ashton Kutcher and Al Pacino– as well as everyday guys who do anything but fade into the background.
In a culture where men turn to barbers to achieve the smoothest shave, or to a hairstylist for styling instead of just a cut, it was clear to Vaughn Acord that it was time to create a line that offers a range of men’s products tailored to their needs.
The V76 by Vaughn collection focuses on the whole man, including hair, shave, face and body. Here are our Favorites!
• Smooth Shave Cream. This rich moisturizing cream conditions stubble with a blend of vitamin E and essential oils to prepare facial hair for the smoothest of shaves, letting the razor glide and leaving the skin soft and clean.
• Beard Oil. This conditioning oil softens coarse beards and mustaches. Easily absorbed, it soothes facial hair and skin, leaving them hydrated and protected.
• Molding Paste. This flexible hold, high memory paste adds shape and body to hair, helping sculpt strands with a satin finish.
• Tex Texturizing Paste. This high-performance, strong hold paste is the ultimate for creating undone texture and tons of separation with a matte finish.
FOR THE LADIES:
• Detox Bar Soap. This natural body bar, blended from detoxifying mineral clay and a nourishing oat botanical, gently cleanses for an invigorating clean.
• Lip Balm. Not just for the comfort of hydrated lips, but to make sure that when she gets a kiss, it feels as good as it can.
All of the V76 by Vaughn products are:
- – Made with American-Sourced Ingredients
- – Packed with Vitamins and Minerals
- – Petroleum-Free– Sulfate-Free
- – Mineral Oil-Free
- – Paraben-Free
- – Gluten-Free
- – Vegan or Vegetarian
- – Cruelty-Free
Vaughn did not find success by accident. He is the son of a barber, and his interest in hair piqued at a very early age. Vaughn gave his first haircut as a teenager in 1976, followed by a career at the country’s top salons and quickly found himself behind the chair grooming a loyal list of clients, as well as behind the scenes at photo shoots working with the likes of Annie Leibovitz, Mark Seliger, Robert Maxwell and the late Herb Ritts.
V76 by Vaughn celebrates the tradition of men’s grooming with an American sensibility. The sophisticated collection offers must-have classics updated for the modern man—and does so with an effortless, uncomplicated approach.
Please visit www.v76.com for more information and discover the complete line!