The star-studded Vanity Fair Oscar Party is never one to disappoint when it comes to strong beauty statements. Lily Aldridge slayed the red carpet, arriving with hubby Caleb Followill in hand. The model wore a sexy black Alexandre Vauthier Couture gown and rocked a sleek, sectioned out ponytail.
Celebrity stylist, Bryce Scarlett, used the Überliss RituOil and Überliss Titanium Flat Iron to create this stunning hairstyle. He also added elastics throughout the hair to create full partions within the ponytail for a Princess Jasmine type style. The Überliss RituOil and Überliss Titanium Flat Iron kept the hair silky, shiny and slicked back in place all evening.
“The Überliss Titanium Flat Iron allowed me to get a real sleek finish for this strong, structured look. We chose this hairstyle to pair with the overall bondage elements of Lily’s gown, sticking with the S&M vibe,” said Bryce.
How To Get The Look:
● Distribute a small amount of Überliss RituOil through damp hair.
● Blow dry hair completely and create a sharp center part.
● Run a dime sized amount of Überliss RituOil to smooth any flyaways.
● Slick hair into a tight low ponytail at the nape of the neck.
● Run the Überliss Flat Iron over the ponytail to keep it smooth and clean.
● Wrap an elastic one inch below the start of the ponytail, continue wrapping elastics around the ponytail in inched sections until you reach the end of your hair, creating a Jasmine effect.
For more information on Überliss please visit www.uberliss.com