In line with the brand’s commitment to be ahead of the digital curve, Redken has launched its #RedkenObsessed Emoji Keyboard, making it easier than ever before for hair stylists to share their favorite products and services with their network text message.
“Redken has always been a brand that supports the hairstylist, and we do this in various ways, especially as it relates to technology,” says Aditi Sharma, Social Media Director, Redken U.S. “We are committed to providing hairstylists with opportunities to express themselves not only inside the salon, but online as well. Today, it’s crucial more so than ever to learn how to communicate with Millennials and be a part of everyday conversations. The #RedkenObsessed Emoji Keyboard is another opportunity for hairstylists to do just that so they can stay relevant and on trend.”
The new #RedkenObsessed Emoji Keyboard contains 60 Emojis and seven GIF graphics, which range from hero products to styling services. To download the free keyboard, users will need to follow the below step by step instructions:
1. Download the Style Station or update the Style Station app
2. In settings, go to general-keyboard and add new keyboard
3. Add “Redken” from third party keyboards
4. Select “Redken” and turn on “Allow full Access”
5. From iMessage select Globe Icon to switch the Redken Obsessed Keyboard
1. Download the Style Station App
2. Click on Emoji Keyboard
3. Follow steps listed
4. Click “Enable Keyboard”
5. To access keyboard through texts click on the global icon
The Style Station app and #RedkenObsessed Emoji Keyboard are available in the U.S. only. Future plans for #RedkenObsessed Emoji Keyboard include creating new icons to coincide with upcoming product launches as well as based on pop culture trends that relate to Redken and the professional hairstylist.
For more information on Redken, visit Redken.com