Inspired by the unique individuality that makes us who we are, from the clothing to beauty look and casting of models, Rag & Bone’s AW 16 collection embodies real style and evokes the idea of allowing people to come as they are – personal, unique, distinctive and special.
Wella Professionals Lead Stylist Paul Hanlon at Rag & Bone’s show stated: “I was influenced by the individuality and personality of the models – the casting this season was very diverse which lead me to focus on not defining one look, but styling each model by their personality, style and hair texture.”
Each model has an individual look and texture but what ties everything together is the overarching hair aesthetic inspired by cool, street and urban style – symbiotic with Wella Professionals EIMI collection which speaks to confident and expressive individuals who want to stand out from the crowd.
Get the Women’s Knotted Look:
1. Prep hair using Wella Professionals EIMI Ocean Spritz from root to tip— go section by section from the back to the front.
2. Use Wella Professionals EIMI Rugged Texture to create more separation. Let hair dry naturally.
3. Once hair is dry, use Wella Professionals Perfect Me to add even more separation on the ends of the hair.
4. Divide hair into two sections and double knot the hair.
5. Once the knots are in place, break ends with your fingers to make the end of the hair in the knot feel separated and broken.
6. Finish the look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential.