Eufora’s lead stylist (and LA-based celebrity hair stylist), Philip Carreon, collaborated with Pyer Moss’ Kerby Jean-Raymond to create a hair look that was “disheveled with purpose”.
If you saw the show, you already know it had a powerful message that addressed mental illness, and the Eufora team was honored to work with Pyer Moss to create a look that took meaning on so many levels.
Below, find tips that the Eufora Hair Team used to achieve the look on both the male and female models!
1. Prep the hair by spraying Eufora Details throughout the hair to get a two day old texture. Part the hair in the middle, then take one side and wind the hair around a large curling iron holding the tips of the hair in your fingers for a few seconds. Unwind and stretch to limp out the curl to wave.
Tip: use Eufora’s Tame Hairspray before you iron to lock in the waves for minimum flyaways.
2. Randomly wind the hair around the curling iron closer to the roots and mid shaft leaving longer ends out of the iron. Hold for a few seconds and release.
Tip: Use Eufora’s Uplift Finishing Spray to lock in a stronger hold and volume at the roots of the hair.
3. Lightly sprinkle in Eufora’s Powder Lift to the back and sides of the hair to create matte pillow hair with sexy flyaway ends.
4. Add shine and pointedness to the ends with Eufora Piece Works.
5. To enhance texture on ethnic, natural hair use Eufora’s Behave to clump and chunk hair with your fingertips Apply to dry or damp hair, slightly twisting large sections to give space and separation to hair pieces.