Learn how stylist Rudi Lewis for Beauty.com using Phyto created this double-ponytail casual look for Ryan Roche’s Fall/Winter 2016 show, playing with opposites: “It’s business in the back, party in the front: a shiny, polished double-ponytail and a wind-swept, disheveled front,” explains Rudi.
Get the NYFW Look!
- – Blow dry the hair and spray PHYTO Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray throughout for a soft, fluffy texture
- – Flatiron the hair using PHYTO Workable Holding Spray
- – Sculpt the hair into a ponytail at the crown of the head, leaving the sides smooth and the top soft and malleable
- – Work PHYTO Phytolisse Ultra Glossing Finishing Serum throughout the ponytail for a glossy finish
- – Tie a second knot in the hair at the nape of the neck
- – Create a wind-swept look by setting the wispy pieces at the front of the hair with a curling iron
- – Finish the look with a light spray of PHYTO Phytolaque Soie
Photo: Getty Images