“There’s nothing perfect about beauty. When you try to perfect beauty, you sacrifice the emotion,” explains Bob Recine, lead stylist for Beauty.com at Milly’s F/W 2016 show. Recine designed an antithetical hairstyle featuring a polished, shiny front with a raw, tousled ponytail at the back. Learn how to recreate the look!
Get the NYFW Look!
– Blow out the hair using The Beachwaver Co. Pro Dry.
– Part the hair down the center, saturating from root to ends.
– Wet the hair using Phyto Professional Intense Volume Mousse.
– Pull hair into a ponytail, leaving out two pieces in the front and two at the nape of the neck.
– Wrap the loose pieces around the elastic of the ponytail creating an elevated look and secure with Phyto Workable Holding Spray.
– Spray Phyto Phytokératine Extrême Exceptional Cream (coming soon to Beauty.com) for added texture.
– Finish the look with a light spray of Phyto Phytolaque Soie Finishing Spray followed by a touch of Phyto Professional Wet Gel.
Photo: Getty Images