This week, Mizani Global Artistic Director Cesar Ramirez styled Khloe Kardashian for her NYC “Kocktails with Khloe” Press Day. Learn from Cesar on how to get the Sleek Bungie Cord Ponytail look using Mizani products!
“I was inspired by Khloe’s form-fitting one piece lace jumpsuit. Since it had the structure of a men’s suit, I wanted to play off the androgyny with a strong, sleek structured style. I like to make ponytails a bit more interesting, so I wrapped it in black cord and added the black bobby pins on both sides,” said Mizani Global Artistic Director Cesar Ramirez.
- – On dry hair Cesar sectioned from ear to ear creating a front and back section (this is a trick when working on full thick hair), then brought the back section into a tight low pony tail.
- – Then in the front section, he created a deep center part all the way to the crown and brought each side to meet the low ponytail in the back.
- – To help Cesar get such a sleek look, he used MIZANI DEFYNE WAX for hold and shine with a full Porcupine Bristle Ceramic Conair Cushion Brush.
- – Next, he tightly wrapped a long black bungie cord around the pony tail and stacked small flat Conair bobby pins on both sides to add an interesting detail.
- – Cesar finished the style using MIZANI HRM Humidity Resistant Mist.
Photos: Instagram @Cesar4Styles