TIGI has extended their application deadline for Inspirational Youth! All entries now must be received by February 15th, with finalists being announced on March 1st.
Inspirational Youth has established itself as one of the most respected and successful youth-training programs in hairdressing. Ten finalists will fly to New York to be mentored by the TIGI International Creative Team during an intense, 6 day boot camp April 26-May 1 and expand their technical and creative knowledge, enhance their presentation skills, learn about fashion and photographic work as well as developing both as individuals and ultimately as a strong team. At the conclusion of the boot camp, contestants return home to refine their skills before traveling to Orlando, Florida June 4-6, 2016. The fan favorites will be announced during the Americas’ Finale on the Main Stage at Premiere Orlando on June 5, 2016.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 15, 2016. FINALISTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MARCH 1, 2016.
To enter, send a request for application to email@example.com
- – Must be between the ages of 20-25
– Must be a licensed hairdresser
- Participant responsibilities:
- – Ground transportation other than IY sponsored events
– Luggage Fees
- Provided by TIGI:
- – Hotel Accommodations
– Breakfast / Lunch / Dinners
– Ground transportation to IY related activities
– Models / Photographers / Etc.
– Flights are included
- 10 Finalists Will Receive:
- – Trip to TIGI NYC Academy for Boot Camp
– April 26-May 1, 2016
– Trip to Orlando for Main Stage competition at Premiere, June 4-6, 2016
– TIGI Collection 2016
– TIGI PK Ring
– Colour Manual
- 2 Fan Favorites:
- – Work Behind the scenes at BTC Color, Cut and Style Show, Ft. Lauderdale Sept. 25-27, 2016