We are nearly a week away from one of the top beauty trade shows in the world… and there is still time for you to sign up! Don’t miss out!
At MATRIX DESTINATION 2016 you will be able to:
– Take 7 exciting classes: 3 hands-on and 4 look and learn!
– Attend an inspirational hair show by NAHA award-winning artists.
– Celebrate and connect with friends and fellow hairdressers at an evening party.
– Feel the passion of our industry!
The Matrix Family also announced that Tabatha Coffey, renowned TV Personality and Hairstylist will host the three-day educational event, a staple show in the trade empowering people around the world to go beyond their ordinary lives to reach peak performance!
“We’re thrilled that Tabatha will be part of Matrix Destination,” said Martin Dale, Matrix Vice President of Education. “With the addition of Tabatha to our lineup, we believe this event is poised to be the most exciting, valuable and life-changing event of the year for beauty professionals.”
The three-day educational event will kick off the event on Saturday, January 23, 2016 in Orlando, FL, with an anticipated audience of 2,000 beauty professionals. Matrix Destination teachers will include internationally-renowned world-class educators, featuring:
- – Three-time North American Hairdresser of the Year Award Winner and Matrix Artistic Director Chrystofer Benson
– International Color Spokesperson Gina Kahn
– Matrix Artistic Director Robert Santana
– Matrix Artistic Director Nicholas French
– Matrix Artistic Director Nick Stenson
– Global Ambassador Daniel Roldan
– Matrix Global Artist Franco Della Grazia
– 11-Time NAHA Nominee and Editorial Stylist Winner Michael Albor
– Matrix Artistic Director Dan Csicsai
– Celebrity Colorist George Papanikolas
CHECK THE VIDEO BELOW AND GET INSPIRED!
Register now at: www.mymatrixfamily.com/education/matrix-destination