Michelle Vance, Goldwell Regional Artistic Team, is a hairstylist you must keep your eye on if you want to catch the latest trends colored and styled by a truly talented hand!
She is know for her passion for makeup and beauty, which is a fair assessment who fell in love with the industry growing up. Her look for 2016? Lilac-tinged ombre with a romantic twist in brands!
Check out he looks below and give them a try with Vance’s Step-by-step formula for color an style!
LILAC OMBRÉ – Get the look!
1. Pre-lighten the hair with 35ml SilkLift 6% (20 vol) + 1 scoop of Goldwell SilkLift High Performance Lightener + 3 pumps of Goldwell Dualsenses Rich Repair Regeneration Serum.
2. Rinse and shampoo with your favorite Goldwell shampoo. Towel dry thoroughly and apply Goldwell Elumen Prepare to the decolorized sections. Dry the hair.
3. Apply 3ml Bl@all + 5ml Pk@all + 2ml VV@all + 60ml AB@9 + 20ml NA@8 to the root and mid-shaft.
4. Apply 1ml Bl@all + 1.5ml Pk@all + 60ml SV@10+ 5ml NA@8 to the ends. Process for 30 minutes.
5. Shampoo twice with Goldwell Elumen Wash. Towel dry well and apply Elumen Lock for 5 minutes. Rinse well.
6. Glaze the hair for 10 minutes using 80ml Goldwell Colorance Lotion + 36ml 10V + 4ml 5VA.
SLOUCHY FISHTAIL BRAID – Get the look!
1. Divide the hair into two even sections.
2. Pull small sections from one side to the other, alternating sides. Continue until one inch of hair remains.
3. Tease ends to keep the braid in place and secure it with a clear band or bobby pins.
4. Soften the braid by gently pulling sections to create a loose, bohemian look.
EASY BRAIDED UPDO – Get the look!
1. Follow steps 1-4 above to create a slouchy fishtail braid.
2. Twist and tuck braid into itself. Use small hair pins to secure.
3. Detail front for an edgy look.