“At the end of the year we like to help transition our guest’s color into something spectacular for the New Year. Michelle’s hair was extremely fragile and over processed from a prior color and in need of some TLC, so I turned to Goldwell Colorance to nurse her hair back to health due to IntraLipid technology, which helps repair the structure of hair,” explains Rosa Hawkins, owner of DiRosa Haircare (Franklin Square, NY).
Color Correction How To!
Formula A: 40ml Goldwell Colorance Lotion 10ml 8k 10ml 7g
Formula B: 40 ml Goldwell Colorance Lotion 20ml 5bg
Formula C: 40ml Goldwell Colorance Lotion 20 ml 4n
– Spray equalizing spray throughout hair
– Apply Formula A first from mid shaft to ends (lightened hair) – Formula A acts as a filler.
– Apply Formula B over Formula A to add depth
– Process for 25 minutes, rinse and condition.
– Towel dry hair and apply Formula C and process for 25 minutes